*AdvaMed Member Log-in Required
The Virtual MedTech Conference
On Demand and Partnering
Sept. 8 – Oct. 23, 2020
Diagnostic testing capacity, the explosive growth of telemedicine, and the future of health care post-pandemic are just a few of the topics available for viewing now.
The COVID-19 sessions include:
- AdvaMed Accel Leadership Seminar – Part III: Clinical Trial Risk Management during COVID-19
- Investing in Diagnostics During COVID-19 and Beyond
- MedTech and the Next Pandemic
- Diagnostics Industry Mobilization to Meet COVID-19 Testing Needs; Assist Policy Makers with Testing Supply Registry
- The Robots Are Still Coming: Why Robotic-Assisted Surgery is Critical Despite COVID Uncertainty
- Thriving Post-COVID
- Health Care in Unprecedented Times: NHS England Responds to COVID during Brexit
- Has COVID-19 Finally Untethered the Patient?
- How Do I Advertise and Promote Devices During A Pandemic?
- Introducing Medtech Innovations in Universal Health Care Systems in Comparison to the Fragmented U.S. System : Case Study of Digital Technology Quickly Adopted in the Fight Against COVID-19
A full list of sessions and more information on The Virtual Medtech Conference can be found here.
FDA Virtual Town Hall Series for Clinical Labs & Commercial Manufacturers
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. EDT